About Me (in brief)
I am dedicated to helping my clients achieve amazing breakthroughs both personally and professionally and to empowering them to live their best possible life.
.I love working one-to-one with my clients and find it truly inspirational. I’m very grateful that my work really is my passion.
When I’m not doing this I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, running, yoga, dance, philosophy, psychology and improv. My favourite way of relaxing is sitting on the beach in the evening listening to the waves.
Brief summary of my qualifications:
- University of Cambridge, MA and BA First Class Honours, Psychology and Law
- University of Sheffield, Post Graduate Certificate of Education
- RTT Certified Rapid Transformational Therapist (Marisa Peer School, London)
- Certified Hypnotherapist (Marisa Peer School, London)
- Consultant Rapid Transformational Therapist at Optimal Family Health, Hong Kong
- Associate Member of the Royal Society of Medicine, UK
- Certified Member of the International Association of Counsellors and Therapists.
- Secondary School Teacher of Psychology and Mathematics
- Primary School Teacher, all subjects, with particular experience and interest in the integration of SEN children into the regular classroom environment.